Applications are now open for IT Carlow Students’ Union Graduate Internship for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Are you a final year level 7, 8 or 9 student that is interested in working in a fun and fast-paced environment? Why not apply for our exciting graduate internship.
The internship is for a period of nine months beginning September 2018. The internship is a valuable opportunity to build your career profile and to improve your prospects for future employment. Benefits include a monthly salary of €1500 and access to staff facilities, gym, library, canteen, etc.
Boost your Career Prospects
The internship is a valuable opportunity to build your career profile and to improve your prospects for future employment. Through an internship, you have the opportunity to achieve the following:
- To apply academic knowledge and skills to a real work situation
- To grow in confidence and to develop personal skills and qualities
- To build a more successful CV/career portfolio and to have real work experience to talk about in an interview
- To make contacts and network
- To learn about yourself and what type of work suits you
- To avail of personal mentoring and career development
- To obtain a reference for future employment
Duties may include:
- To provide a ‘front of house’ service to the Students’ Union and maintain the SU Area;
- Organise inventory of supplies and total cash and till receipts as required;
- Develop and maintain a Social Media Strategy across all relevant social media channels;
- Graphic design for the Students’ Union;
- Act as a main referral to the SU for student inquiries;
- Support the union in organising events;
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice-President for Entertainment & Communication or the President of IT Carlow Students’ Union.
Should you wish to apply, please find more information and the application form here. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to request an application form. A completed application must be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon Monday 21st May 2018.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Lorna by emailing email@example.com.